Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture Tag


Spencer's Cousin tagged me, but I didn't know it! The way it works: take the fourth picture from your fourth folder and post it and then tag four people to do the same and let them know that they've been tagged by posting a comment on their blog. This picture is from September. Pyper was in time out for some reason and making the most horrible face so I(being the kind mother that I am) decided to take a picture of it to use for "blackmail" when she starts dating. So, here it is. I tag Barbie, Lori, Amber, and Bri.

2 comments:

Familia Vaca said...

Ha she looks so much like her daddy in this picture! lol

Hillary said...

Jake has a much worse picture of me making an awful face...I would have gotten rid of it long ago, but he insists that it's cute. So just be warned that your blackmail attempts may backfire on you!