Sunday, December 28, 2008

It's Christmas at the Faulring's







On Christmas Eve, Spencer and I got the kids to bed early and made sure they were sound asleep before digging out all the presents that were hidden in our closet. I love playing Santa....so much fun! We didn't get to bed until after midnight, but that was okay because the kids actually slept in on Christmas day until about 8:00am. We watched the kids open their gifts...actually, Spencer got to watch them open things and help them with it while I had the camcorder in one hand and the digital camera in the other! I learned to multitask quite well. I was lucky this year because Spencer bought my Christmas present about a month ago(before the car issue), but Spencer wasn't so lucky. I got my bonus from work on Dec.23rd but it had to go to fix the car instead of getting the Nintendo Wii and the God of War red PSP set that I wanted to get for Spencer. Spencer gave me a beautiful journey necklace and a necklace and earring set that matched one he got for Pyper too! I have to say that I am glad that Christmas is done with until next year and I have won my closet space back for the time being!!!

No comments: