Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CRAP!!!!!

So, I took the car in to get an estimate done. $490.02 worth of repairs need to be done. The rim on the front passenger tire is cracked and is very dangerous to drive on because it's about to come off! I need a new control arm and the ball joint and have the car aligned after that. The mechanic said that once all that stuff is in there and they align the car that it should adjust the sub frame(it holds the engine) back into place because that was also moved about 1/2 an inch out of place. If the repairs don't help the sub frame then they'll need to do more work. They ordered the parts today and will hopefully have them all on Friday so that I can take it in. I only have Tuesday and Friday off so there go my days off to get house work done! My house officially looks like a freakin' pig pin today and is probably just going to get worse. On a good note, I FINALLY got to meet Adelyn yesterday. Everything has been so crazy that I hadn't even had a chance to go see her. She's so adorable and a really good baby....she sleeps through all the noise that the other 4 kids were making(wish I could do that)! Anywho, my theme song for today is, "Bad Day" because it just fits!

2 comments:

Jessica T. said...

Your day sounds like mine today... A couple days ago our garbage disposal broke. There was a shot glass down in it and Bill turned it on, needless to say, it met it's lives end! Had to replace it... Then our furniss started doing funky things, and this morning it was trying to fire up, but wouldn't. My house was 65 degrees, so I had to call and have someone come do a a diagnostic on it... had to pay for those repairs... then not even 20 minutes after that guy left, Kielee clogged my toilet and it flooded my bathroom... Just a LOVELY day! I am soooo ready for bed, and I hope that tomorrow brings better luck! I hope things start looking up for you too! Oh, and why don't you tell Joe that he can not only pay to fix your car, but for the maid to come clean your house too...LOL

Sherwood Forest said...

I'm sorry that everything seems to be tumbling down. Just remember, terrible things come in threes.....you have Christmas with the in-laws down for one, the car being wrecked down for two, so now...you just need one more thing....maybe you'll luck out though and only have the two bad things.