Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kaitlyn Practices Being A Big Sister




Jon dropped off Kaitlyn, Kaisa, and Gage while he went to pick up Bri and Adelyn from the hospital. Kaitlyn always wants to just hold Ashton so I let her hold him for a bit and he just sat there perfectly content and almost fell asleep! When Pyper holds him he screams, but he seemed to be at ease with Kaitlyn. She kept asking me when her dad was going to come back and take them home to be with mommy and the baby...she was so anxious to get home to her new little baby sister. When Jon came to pick the kids up they did their usualy hugs and kisses good bye. They see eachother frequently but they always give hugs and kisses. It was so cute that I thought I'd post some pictures that I took.

2 comments:

Sherwood Forest said...

I'm glad that she's been practicing!

Jessica T. said...

I just wanted to say... being that I haven't seen the baby yet, Ashton is such a DOLL! Don't get me wrong, your other ones are too... Ashton is just so fragile looking, like porceline! Anyway, Cute cute cute!