Saturday, April 4, 2009

Name That Smell











Spring cleaning always seems to bring interesting things my way. I am doing my spring cleaning this weekend so of course nothing is working out the way I want. First, the closet door to the washer and dryer closet fell off because a big piece of the wood holding the door in place broke off. Second, I moved my dryer and found all the crap in that picture under it. Third, well third is a bit nasty. I removed the the hose from the back of the dryer to clean out any lint that may be in there but there was this large clump of lint that wouldn't come out. I grabbed a flash light to see what it was stuck to and I was about to reach my hand in to see if I could reach it when I realized what it was....A FREAKIN' DEAD BIRD!!! It took forever to get it out but it finally fell out and of course the kids were trying so hard to see it. For the longest time I have been noticing an odd smell in my house even after I've cleaned for two or three days straight and I just couldn't figure it out...now we know!




The other pictures here are just some random ones that I have. Pyper took a picture of me and look like I have these huge spider legs. Jordan likes playing with the remote...my little man. Ashton loves the cat and thankfully the cat is very good with him. He likes to pet the cat when he's not trying to lay on him or bite his tale. I think the worst thing I've ever seen him do to the cat was when the cat was all sprawled out on the floor on his back and Ashton laid down next to him and grabbed the cat by his private area! I thought the cat would bite at him or something but instead the cat just cried out and jumped up. Spencer and I weren't much help because we were too busy laughing about it...rude, I know!




4 comments:

Jean Fields said...

Love those spider legs and arms. If real, I wonder how tall that would make you!!! hahahaha It is wonderful to see you so happy and enjoying life, even if it includes dealing with dead birds! YUCK!!! I had a mole in my basement once - now that was freaky!

emeerules said...

I LOVE reading your blog!! You are a great writer and what a wonderful journal of all your adventures. You are amazing! Your children are adorable - so glad things are going well. I thought birds in the chimney were bad - at least they weren't dead!

Sherwood Forest said...

That is SICK!!!!! Glad it was you and not me! Blah!!!!
Glad you are already getting to your spring cleaning. I haven't gotten to that point yet. :)

Jessica T. said...

Ewwwww.... that is nasty! I think I would have lost my lunch if it were me!