Saturday, April 4, 2009

FUN FUN FUN







There is always something interesting going on in our house in case you haven't figured that out from all my previous posts! Having three kids can be a bit overwhelming but it's all worth it plus I have a helper and no it's not just Spencer...I have PYPER! She reminds me of myself when I was her age. She loves helping me do house chores like dishes, laundry, and changing diapers! She loves to play with Ashton and Jordan while I am cooking or doing some massive cleaning. Jordan may be a pain in the butt and drive me insane but he is AWESOME with Ashton. He's a very protective big brother. If Ashton has anything in his hands (even if it's okay) Jordan will take it away and tell Ashton no and bring me whatever he found. If I'm holding Ashton and I'm sitting on the couch then Jordan will climb onto the seat next to me and demand to hold Ashton. If I tell him no then he'll through a temper tantrum. And I thought that growing old, being married, and raising kids would be boring...boy was I wrong!

1 comment:

Sherwood Forest said...

Yay for Pyper changing diapers! :) That's always awesome!
The kids are getting so big, it's unreal.