Sunday, November 30, 2008

First time at Chuck E. Cheese











My neice Kaisa turned 3 on the 28th and my mother in-law turned 50. Since Barb isn't really into celebrating her own birthday we just had fun with Kaisa. Kaisa's birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese's. I had never been there before and neither had the kids. I was so much fun to watch them play games with eachother and their cousins for a little bit. Pyper was too scared to go on the ride where you sit in a chair with a seat belt and go around in a circle until Jordan did it! Jordan has no fear and Pyper is scared of everything! Jordan freaked out when I put him in the red truck ride and it started to move back and forth and up and down. He almost jumped out of the thing. Luckily, I was standing right there to hold his hand for all of 5 seconds until he caught on to the fact that it was fun and safe! We got TONS of tickets while we were there and just had soooooooo much fun!

1 comment:

Janet said...

What a beautiful family!! We need to see each other again soon! Lori and Dave just left with their four kids this afternoon. They came in on Wed. We had a great time....33 here on Thanksgiving.

My, but I am tired tonight!! I love you, Renee!! I'm headed to bed. Aunt Janet