Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Adams Family...OOPS! I mean the Faulring Family!











Thanksgiving with the in-laws is always very interesting. It's usually at Spencer's Aunt's house but they couldn't do it this year. I have to admit that I wasn't upset at all about that because I hate driving all the way up to her house and then have to chase the kids around all night to keep them out of things and keep them away from all the bigger kids so they don't get hurt. This year, Thanksgiving was a bit quieter than usual because there were only 8 people at my mother in-law's house as opposed to the 30-40 people that are usually crammed into Sandy's for Thanksgiving! Spencer's sister Tiffany and her daughter Kaydance were up here visiting from Arizona for the weekend, so Pyper and Jordan got to play with their misplaced cousin and Tiffany got to hold Ashton for the first time! It was fun.

No comments: