Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Pyper!







So I have been quite the slacker when it comes to updating my blog. I've been all sorts of crazy busy at work that I'm pretty much useless when I come home and my brain claims sanctuary on the weekends (not sure where it goes). Pyper's birthday was on the 27th of April and we had a small party for her at out place. It had been raining everyday so the park was not an option. Pyper had a ton of fun and was so super stoked to find out that she got a bike and "brain bucket" for her birthday. The sad part is that it rained for two weeks straight after her birthday too so she didn't actually get to ride it for quite a while. Here are some pictures from her party. I loved her cake. Jordan decided that he wanted the car off the cake so he and Pyper fought over it until it mysteriously disappeared!

No comments: