Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's been a long month!





September has been a crazy month around here. I went back to work and I have to be there at 6:00 am so that really sucks! Pyper has been moved from a small group kindergarten to regular kindergarten so she has a ton of homework to get done. Jordan is doing the most work though. We removed the sliding rail from the crib to get him use to being in a bed without it. Now, he just gets out of bed like 50 times at night instead of just going to sleep. Also, he's been trying to potty train. I decided to finally buckle down on that b/c he pooped on my couch today! We alos replaced our dying television with a really nice one! I love it. Other than all of that.....we are doing just fine and feeling perfectly "sane"! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Sherwood Forest said...

Yay for you guys! I know how life can get crazy...seems like every time you think you have a second to breathe, it's gone before you blink!

Anonymous said...

hey hey,
the pictures are soooo cute. im glad to hear everything is going alright. email me!!!
~Angie~