Friday, July 11, 2008

Our newest addition






















He is 3 weeks early but we're glad to have him. Ashton was due on July 27 but was born on July 4 due to complications. Pyper has adjusted well to having a new baby around. She loves to just hold him and smother him with kisses and hugs. Jordan is a different story....he's having issues with the new baby "taking his place" in things. I went grocery shopping with all three kids the other day and Jordan just screamed the whole time and would throw himself on the floor at Wal Mart, ect. By the time I got to the check out line I was about to "strangle" him so I took Ashton's car seat out of the shopping cart seat and put Jordan in the shopping cart....HE FINALLY SHUT UP! He was freaking out because Ashton was in his spot in the shopping cart! Spencer is loving having a baby around and holds him as much as possible. I am happy that he's here and healthy because I was very concerned about how things would turn out given all the problems I had durring my pregnancy. It's sad, now I have to go back to work and for the first time IN MY LIFE....I DON'T WANT TO GO!

2 comments:

Sherwood Forest said...

Cute pics of Ashton!

Ma Faulring's funblog said...

Dang, Didn't take take some awfully cute pics!???!!!!! And you guys all get upset with me for bringing my canera everywhere!